Flounder Terms of Service
The "services" are any software, application, product, or service provided by flounder.online. Collectively they are also referred to as the "network".
"flounder", "flounder.online", "we", and "us" refers to flounder.online and its authorized agents.
The "user", "you", and "your" refers to any individual or organization which accesses our services.
"Content" refers to any content displayed by our services, including but not limited to text, images, data, and so on. "User generated content" refers to content created or uploaded by our users. "Your content" refers to content you created or own.
Accounts are only available to users who are 13 years of age or older, or the minimum age for accessing internet services in their country, whichever is older.
You are responsible for your account, any activity performed with it, and the security of your account credentials.
Your account may be disabled without notice at any time, temporarily or permanently, for any reason.
You must obey all local and US laws in the course of using the service. You will not utilize the service to transmit or store content which is unlawful. The following additional types of content are explicitly prohibited:
- Large mirrors of other sites or off-site content
- explicit sexual content of a pornographic, non-artistic manner. Any non-pornographic explicit sexual content must be clearly labeled as such.
- racist, bigoted, or otherwise hateful speech content
- malware in executable form; or in source form without obvious disclaimers describing the legal and practical risks of use
- content which infringes on any copyright, patent, or trademark you do not own
You must not deliberately use the services for the purpose of:
- obtaining or disclosing private information of other users
- impersonating any person other than yourself or organizations you are authorized to represent
- spamming, unsolicited advertising, or solicitation
You are solely responsible for any content you provide to the service. Upon upload, you grant flounder.online a non-exclusive and indefinite license to use and display your content in ways required for the appropriate operation of our services. Other than that, you retain full rights to your content.
We may disable or terminate all or part of our services, permanently or temporarily, at any time with or without notice.
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright holder or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Changes to these terms
We may make changes to these terms at any time.